Matching with Frame Features"
- X. Pennec. L'incertitude dans les problemes de reconnaisance et
de recalage - Application en imagerie medicale et biologie moleculaire.
Ph.D. Thesis from the Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France, December
Crest lines and extremal points:
- J.P. Thirion. New Feature Points based on Geometric Invariants 3D
Image Registration. International Journal of Computer Vision 18-2,
1996, pp.121-137. Also available as INRIA
research report 1901, April 1993.
- J.P. Thirion and A. Gourdon. Computing the Differential Characteristics
of Isointensity Surfaces. Computer Vision and Image Understanding 61-2,
1995, pp.190-202. Also available as INRIA
research report 1672, May 1992.
and Validation of registration:
- Guéziec, A., Pennec, X. and Ayache, N. Medical Image Registration
using Geometric Hashing. IEEE Computational Science and Engineering
4(4), pages 29-41, Oct/Dec 1997.
- X. Pennec and J.P. Thirion. A Framework for Uncertainty and Validation
of 3D Registration Methods based on Points and Frames. International
Journal of Computer Vision, 25(3), 1997, pages 203-229.
- X. Pennec and J.P. Thirion. Validation of 3-D Registration Methods
based on Points and Frames. In Proceeding of the 5th International
Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV'95), Cambridge, MA, pages 557-562,
June 1995. Part of the INRIA
Research Report 2470, January 1995.
- X. Pennec and N. Ayache. A geometric algorithm to find small but highly
similar 3D substructures in proteins. Bioinformatics (ex Cabios) 14(5),
- X. Pennec and N. Ayache. An O(n2) algorithm for 3D substructure
matching of proteins. In Proceedings of the First International Workshop
on Shape and Pattern Matching in Computational Biology, A. Califano, I.
Rigoutsos, and H.J. Wolson eds, June 1994, pages 25-40. Postscript
(610 k). A shorter version is available as INRIA
Research Report 2274, Mai 1994.
[ Back to substructure
matching with frames ]