my.Project: Individual Project Summary
This is the sort of information you'd give at a job interview:
to-the-point, specific, complete, true, brief, also it will be
confidential: just between you and CB.
One page at the most,
- Your goal when you started the project
- Your assignment and responsibilities within the project
- What you did: research (what sources?), writing (for
presentations, reports), coding, design, what? Also quantify
what you did (pages written, functions written, presentation overheads
prepared, lines of code, hours of sweat, whatever.)
- What you learned (science, techniques, languages, teamwork, etc.)
- What grade would you give yourself on your performance in the team?
- Anything else CB or future 172H instructor should know.
This is a BB Assignment, due 12.20.14.
As a Christmas Bonus, I'll take .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt. I'd probably
have trouble with output from 'pages'.
This page is maintained by
Last update: 12.5.14.