TIFF CHANGE INFORMATION
This document describes the changes made to the software between the
previous and current versions (see above).
If you don't find something listed here, then it was not done in this
timeframe, or it was not considered important enough to be mentioned.
The following information is located here:
CHANGES IN THE SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION:
- configure now relativizes pathname references given in
-L options (as frequently specified when configuring
- problems related to configuring the software on Ultrix 4.4 have
- the shell to use in Makefiles and scripts can now be set with the
SCRIPT_SH configuration parameter
- comments in config.site now correctly indicate how to setup the
use of ancillary packages
CHANGES IN LIBTIFF:
- mods for building the software on a Mac using the
MetroWerks CodeWarrior compilers
- a bug in the CCITT T.4/T.6 decoder was fixed where the last codeword in
a strip/tile might not be decoded; this was seen only when decoding
- a bug in the CCITT RLE codecs was fixed whereby the pseudo tags were not
being properly registered
CHANGES IN THE CONTRIBUTED SOFTWARE:
TIFF home page.
- contrib/mac-cw contains information and code from Niles Ritter
about building the software with the MetroWerks CodeWarrior compilers
on Macintosh systems
Sam Leffler / firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated $Date: 1997/04/04 21:09:46 $.